Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 55 - A Photoshop Inspired Glass of Wine


I'm taking a Photoshop class and was struggling with an assignment. I knew the selection wasn't being activated but I couldn't see what I was missing. I looked through books, watched Lynda.com videos, and tried doing the problem in varying order. After hours of work I drove to school hoping to catch anyone who knew the answer. The teacher was in his office and said "You need to merge down, I've had several people not know to do that. It's so obvious to me that I didn't think to mention that step." Grrr... I've never heard of merge down.

I did the remainder of my homework effortlessly and had a whomping glass of wine in an antique peanut butter glass.

Brunch - corn flakes and banana (I'm getting really tired of cereal)

Dinner - Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment